Brainwashed & Mind Fucked. Enter if you dare..

For entertainment purposes only.
By purchasing or indulging in this product on or off of this site, you consent fully to the following:
Any physical or mental consequnces that may result from experiencing the content within the product, and expressively waive any claims or complaints that you may have as a result thereof. You fully acknowledge and consent that you will only do things that you desire to do of your own free will and choosing, and that I have no power to force or make you do anything that you do not wish to do.
This product may contain binaural tones which may be unsuitable for some people, such as those who suffer from epileptic seizures. Seek medical advice before indulging and discontinue use if you experience any negative consequences.
Only indulge while in a safe place, and never while operating machinery, driving, or doing anything else besides sitting or laying in an appropriate place.

32 comments

1. jimmy says:

this might be the best hypnotic animation i’ve ever seen. but after staring at that image for an hour i’m not sure that opinion is unbiased. i must obey Empress Vox Siren

2. Frank says:

This is most intenced hypnotizing file I have ever heard and seen.
    After hearing I shared your deep trance hypnosis braindrain mp3…
    Every word you said went right inside my mind..
    Thank you my One and Only Goddess…..Frank

3. HerPuppetBoy says:

i feel myself being drawn more and more to You, beautiful, powerful Dark Empress. Thank You for posting this audio file and animation so that weaklings like me can get weaker and weaker at the thought of falling into Your capable clutches.

4. dalton roland says:

im your salve mistress rita please email me so i can give you my blackmail information and dirty pictures and embaressing photos soyou have photos to hand out if your heart soul desires i must obey mistress rita

5. tt magoo says:

this file is hot beyond my wildest dreams, especially after listening for an extended time. mind numbing and weakening, I love this file <3<3<3

6. Alan Trask says:

I am glad that this clip does not play on mobile devices, such as iPhone. I would more fucked than I already am!!!

7. J says:

It is really too bad I cannot seem to be hypnotized…perhaps we could explore this a litle farther Empress Vox Siren? I look forward to your response.

8. James Elliott says:

Goddess Haylee has spun me into her fold…trying to come to terms with this and just curious as to know more about your relationship with the Goddess?